The PowerWind 500 is a solid and reliable high-tech wind turbine, especially
designed for community wind applications in the United Kingdom.
The PowerWind 500 combines a superb profitability due to outstanding energy yield with a very low sound power level. Moreover, its aesthetic design and reduced height integrate the turbine perfectly into community environment. With a rated power output of 500 kW, the PowerWind 500 perfectly fits into the 100-500 kW Feed-In Tariff (FIT) band. This tariff is gaining highest revenues in the UK. The FIT scheme was introduced in April 2010 in Great Britain and replaced the Renewable Obligation scheme as the main support for small and mid-scale wind energy projects.
Implementing a 56 meter rotor diameter, PowerWind offers the highest yields in competition. Waste no time! Grab the opportunity with PowerWind.
- Rated power: 500 kW
- Rotor diameter: 56 m
- Certified in accordance with IEC wind class IIA
- Modular drive train concept
- Variable speed and pitch control
- Full scale converter
- Consciously reduced system dimensions
- Innovative cooling concept with independent cooling systems
- Newly developed PowerWind SCADA system my WindFarm
- Key components sourced from reputable European manufacturers
- All applicable safety standards are guaranteed
- Based on the well-proven PowerWind 56